Rugs help warm a dreary room, add a splash of color to a dull space, tone down a room with strong, bright colored furniture and create a new look to almost any room. Plus, it’s a quick fix to any floors that may need replacing.
– Persian rugs can cost thousands of dollars, but many rugs can be very affordable.
– Leather rugs add depth and complement traditional, rustic styles.
– Wool rugs are warm, sustainable and a great way to add a natural accent.
– Shag rugs add dimension and coziness to an otherwise flat room.
– If you anticipate lots of traffic and wear, consider a patterned rug to hide stains.
– A wool rug is easier to clean than other fabrics.